Monday, November 8, 2021

The Story of the Sparkler Stick and How it Helped to Give Birth to a Baby Plant (includes a character called Bird Legz) and a video.

On Saturday, when I saw the sparkler sticks that we had used on Diwali, they were lying on the ground. So I thought I could make something out of them. So I got some water and scraped of all the black stuff left with a leaf that smelt nice. I was only using gardening materials for this so I used a leaf. Then I washed the sparkler stick several times. Then I bent the metal stick and made it into a upside down U shape. Then I curved the ends a bit. But then everything didn't turn out that good. So the next day I had an idea. I got a plastic plant pot. I called my sister to help and I knew it would turn out good this time because "Team work does your Dream work".Then she found a stick that looked like a dead bird's leg so we decided to name it Bird Legz. Then I found a shovel and started digging somewhere in the garden. I got as much as soil I could get from there and gave it to my sister so she could put it in the plastic plant pot. Then she put water in the soil and squashed it in using Bird Legz's foot. That kept going till I thought that was enough soil. Then we saw some worms in there which was good. Then I plucked some twigs of a flower plant I had, and put them in the plastic pot. Then I watered it and got the sparkler stick that I had bent. Then I tied it around the pot to make a handle.  Then I hung it on a nail which was somewhere on a mini house in front of our house. It looked pretty good. And what about the holes in the garden? Oh well, I planted the same type of plant in there...

Then I made a video... you guessed it.. on Canva. It was about How to Sa...wait should I tell you... Maybe let's keep it a surprise! The video is down below👇. Watch it to see what it is about.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Devanshi. Yesterday on snapchat you told to me to go and see so I wanted to come on your blog. The video was amazing, I really want to learn how to make a video on canva. Is it easy? Good video. I love where it says Ready Set Grow!
    I am also planting plants at my home. I help my parents grow Aloe Vera. It was a baby plant and now it's a big Aloe plant, we use the plant. It's good that we are keeping this earth away from pollution. You could put in your video to use less fireworks to protect the earth from smoke that gives pullution.

    ReplyDelete