Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tik Tok Drum Challenge

 Hi people. This Disconnect - Ed Friday we had been given a task to do the Tik Tok Drum Challenge. My sister helped me to organise the cards and and the video. I didn't didn't promise her anything but we had Ice - cream anyway.  I used Screencastify to do the video. It was actually fun with my sister helping (best part was she helped me tidy up, or only I would have to do by myself). Here is my video below.👇 Please tell me in the comments if I need to improve. Bye for now!



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Devanshi. What a cool activity. I play the drums so like the look of this. I always think that drumming is just maths and patterns. I like your dots so that people can see and hear the rhythm. Do you think you'll try this again for other songs? Or make up your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phil. Thanks for commenting. Maybe if we are doing an activity about beats, I might use this idea.

      Delete