Thursday, August 26, 2021

A Goldilocks Story

The week before lockdown our class had to remake a  play or a narrative about the Goldilocks story. We could do it in groups or by ourselves. I did it in a group. In my group I had Charmy, Kristin, and Reuben. We worked together to make an awesome play! I set up the sound effects, me and Charmy worked on writing the play while Kristin helped a little and Reuben helped saying it. Here it is! I hope you will enjoy it. ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺   ☺                                                                  


                                                             Click Here To View

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Devanshi. It's your friend Najiha. I really like the play that you did with your group. I actually did something similar a few days ago. What I did was I screencastified myself reading goldilocks and the three bears. Maybe you could describe a little bit more about the play that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Najiha,
    I'll try to add more information next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Devanshi, I did the same topic for my blog post. I put a link on my blog for the play! But I have no comments. I'm going to comment on your blog a lot. So you have more comments to read. If you do the same for me. That would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete