Monday, August 30, 2021

Art Is Fun!

On the weekend, I made a paper boat after watching a video of how to make one. I decided to decorate it. I drew patterns on it and it looked good! Then I watched a clip of how to draw a butterfly and drew  one. Then my mum coloured it in for me and helped me put glitter on it. I also made a rocket out of paper rolls. Then I made two puppets  out of old, little socks. I also watched a video for that. Meanwhile, my sister was making a pencil holder out of paper rolls with my dad for help with the printing and the hot glue gun. Then my dad helped me by sticking the eyes, hair and a bow on my puppet. I also made a building out of toothpicks. My whole  family helped, so we also spent family time while doing art. Here are some photos.











7 comments:

  1. HI Devnashi! WOW THAT IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND CREATIVE! YOU DID FAMILY TIME BY ART? WOAH!!!!!! Look at YOUR PUPPETS!!! They look so funny.Did you paint the pencil holder?????? Was the pencil holder supposed for you to do? I love the painting done on the pencil holder! Did you or your family memebers paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charmy it wasn't painted and my sister made it but I helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Devanshi

    What a fun weekend you had! I love the photos of all you sets and crafts. I love crafting, so I think this post is great!

    You’ve also done really well with your writing. Do you think you could try paragraphs next time? So for this entry you could have written a new paragraph for each item you made. Just an idea!

    Can’t wait to see another other crafts you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me feedback Marleen. I might do more next weekend.

      Delete
  4. Hi devanshi. i just want to say sheesh who drew that butterfly it looks amazing i wonder if that butter fly is printed or drawn. anyways the colour was really bright and colourful and don't get me started on that rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete