Friday, August 27, 2021

Backyard Biodiversity

 Worms, Baby Slugs

 Ladybug

 
Worms, Baby Snails


  Ladybug




Yesterday, I was in the garden doing some science. I was finding insects. I found heaps of worms, baby slugs, ladybugs, centipedes, and more. We looked in the ground but since it was dry we only found centipedes instead of worms. Then me, my sister, and my mum, looked under pots we had grew plants in. And we found heaps of worms and baby slugs! We went looking for ladybugs in our mandarin tree since it was where all the ladybugs came. First I found some ladybugs but we couldn't snap photos of them but then I found one on a nearby leave and then I took photos. Today I also drew a picture of  a praying mantis and made a word art about insects. Here are some photos.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment