Friday, September 10, 2021

Cake!

 




Yesterday me and my family worked together to make a cake. We experimented it since we hadn't made one like this before. First we gathered the ingredients. Ingredients: 8 tablespoon self-raising flour, 6 tablespoon  Vegetable Oil, 1 Egg (we used condensed milk instead), 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder (you can add more according to how much chocolaty you want to make it), Milk 6 tablespoons (but you can add more if necessary), 4 tablespoon Sugar, 1 tablespoon Chocolate Chips (optional), 2 tablespoon Vanilla Essence, Bowl and a Plate. These are the steps. First add 8 tablespoons of self-raising flour. Then, add 4 tablespoons of sugar. Next add 4 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder and mix it altogether. Then add the egg or whatever you are using. Next put in 6 tablespoons of milk, 6 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil, and mix carefully. Next add 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional). Then add the vanilla essence. Stir it carefully. Then get your plate and put it under the bowl and put both of them into the microwave to rise for 3 to 4 mins. You might be wondering why we have the plate. Well it is because it might explode out of the bowl and to make sure your microwave doesn't get all dirty. When it out of the microwave wait for it to cool and then carefully take it out of the bowl. Don't forget to share and enjoy! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Devanshi! Just by looking at your picture, I hear my tummy grumble. Your cake looks so good. It's been a long time when I finally came back to your blog to comment. :) Bye,remember to check out my blog out. You missed a lot of my posts. You will really like the posts from my quiz post. Read the quiz one first and then keep reading them until you get to the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmy
      I did see your quiz. It was so good but I just forgot to comment.
      See you on your blog!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Devanshi,

    Wow! I love how you gave cake making a go. I also like how you were detailed in what you did and included adverbs like carefully.

    What are you planning to do next?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Laxa.
      I have loads of things to post on my blog but I don't get time.
      By Devanshi

      Delete