Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Newest meme Yet!!!!!!!!! Here comes the special meme of meme 4! (don't forget to check out the others on my blog if you haven't)

 Meme 4. This is related to something that actually happened. It's a boring story are you sure you want to hear it? Fine. So here it is! Once when I made cake my sister was talking about making cake out of mud and I got a idea. Done. Told you it was boring. By the way check out my newest fourth meme!!!!!!! So what are you waiting for! Check out my newest meme!!!! Now I actually said that a million trillion times. Check out my newest meme!! I know what you are thinking. "How am I supposed to check the meme if there is loads of stuff to read?". I'm a mind reader. Oh. Is that not what you are thinking? Oh ok. Who cares. I am still a good mind reader. Anyways. Check out my- you guessed it- my newest meme!!!!!!! Ok, ok. Here is the link.

                                                                 I hope you will enjoy!

                                                                          The Link


2 comments:

  1. Hi Devanshi! That was funny! I saw your meme on google classroom and now I see it again. The title was quite long! Good post! Bye!

    ReplyDelete