Saturday, September 25, 2021

My Tent!

 Yesterday I made a tent using stuff in my house. I used a chair, a few pillows, a blanket, and a and put the blanket in the drawers. It was fun in there because I love having a secret place were you can sit and noone knows what you are doing. My sister didn't help me do anything, instead she was watching a funny video while I was doing all the work (I know that because she had her headphones on and was looking in the phone and laughing and I could here some noise coming from there and she always does that), but she is still in the photo. It is kind of fun with your sibling..........but not all the time.


Sorry I was in my PJ's when I took the photo.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Devanshi! Hope you like playing in there. I have an idea, you could also do your work in there with your chromebook. Why is everybody calling it a hut, tent or a hideout when it's a fort? I have made a fort too, yesterday I made it. I'm making a blogpost about my fort so if you'd like you could check it out. Bye.

    ReplyDelete