Monday, September 20, 2021

Oat Coookies


 Last week I made oat cookies. They were really yum. My whole family helped making them. I also made a Cinquain poem and an Acrostic poem about Oat Cookies. Here are the poems. 

            

      Outstanding!                         Cookies

   Amazing                                                    Delicious, Yum

   Terrific                           Baking in the oven,Lying in a container, Smelling good 

   Cool                                   Creating a magnificent scent.

   Originated from                       Oat Biscuits

   Oats!

   Kindly just giving advice that they are

   Important to eat.

   Eat them.

   Scrumptious

We watched a video of how to make them because that what we usually do. The photo is my cookies that we made. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Devanshi,

    The cookies look so good They're making me hungry 😭
    The poems are so good too!

    Keep up the good work 👁️👄👁️👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keisha,
      They taste better than they look! Maybe you should try some cooking in lockdown.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Devanshi,

    The cookies look delicious and I also like your poem! Well done Devanshi!

    Looking forward to your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs.Mohini.
      I couldn't find that many words for the poem.

      Delete